AFFIDAVIT Examples


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH


 

AFFIDAVIT


I Tanvir Rahman son of Mohammad Bashir Miah of present address: 205-531, Furby Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 2V9, Canada. Permanent address: C/O. Khabirul Islam, Gaital, Srinagar, Kishoreganj-2300, Bangladesh by faith Islam, etc. by occupation Self-Employed of legal aged do solemnly affirm and say as follows:

That the information which I have mentioned in my application for dual nationality date May 02, 2006 are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. In witness whereof, I have signed this affidavit before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh day of 02/05/2006.






Contd. Page-2








Page-2





 
Deponent

The deponent Mr. Tanvir Rahman has signed in my presence.



 
Advocate
Signature of the Notary Public


1 comment:

  1. This guy Tanvir Rahman does not live at his permanent address. This is not even his address. This is his ex wife's parent's address. He is making people fool.

    ReplyDelete