Example of BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH AFFIDAVIT


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

 


AFFIDAVIT




I, MATIN CHAKMA, wife of Sujon Chakma of Address: Village- Shilsuri, Post Office- Shilsuri, Police Station- Kaptai, Dist- Rangamaty, by profession Business, by Nationality- Bangladeshi, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

  1. That I am permanent citizens & Residents of Bangladesh by birth.


  1. That my beloved son Hamid Hossain date of birth               holder of Bangladeshi Passport No. V 0693372 now is living in Belgium.

  1. That my aforesaid son is still UN-MARRIED and I have no objection if he marriage any girl in abroad.
.


That these statement made herein above are true and correct is to the best of our knowledge and belief whereof we swear ands signed this affidavit before the Notary Public at Dhaka Bangladesh on the 14th July, 2004.


_________________________________________
Deponent

The deponents are known to me and who has signed in my presence.



_________________________________________
Advocate



BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGKADESH

AFFIDAVIT OF UN- MARRIED DECLARATION


I, AMAN ULLAH (AMAN), son of Late Rafique Ullah of address- 85, New Eskatan Road, Police Station- Ramna, District- Dhaka, Bangladesh, by faith- Muslim, by Profession- Businessman, by Nationality Bangladeshi do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.       I am a permanent citizen and National of Bangladesh by birth.

2.       That I am the legal and lawful Natural Father and also legal guardian of ZAKIR ULLAH

3.       That my son name ZAKIR ULLAH son of Aman Ullah (Aman) of Address: 85, New Eskatan Road, Police Station- Ramna, District- Dhaka, Bangladesh is still Un-married and he is not engaged in any affair with any Bangladeshi Girl or any foreign Girl. That I do hereby declare that if my said son marries foreign Girl I do not have any claim or objection against the same.

Continued page/2

Page-2


4.       That my aforesaid son is still Un-Married and I have no objection if he marriage any girl in abroad

5.       That ZAKIR ULLAH does not marry any lady, any body before. He is still Un- married and bears a good moral character.

6.       That my said son ZAKIR ULLAH now he is Un-Married.


Continued page/3


Page-3



That the statement made above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and in truth whereof I swear and sign this affidavit on this the 2nd day of November, 2004 by appearing before the Notary Public at Dhaka, Bangladesh.


______________________________________
                             Deponent
Aman Ullah (Aman)

The deponent is known to me and identified by me and put his signature in my presence.


______________________________________
                             Advocate


No comments:

Post a Comment