A Chronic Disease


To
The Managing Director
Sanofi
Segunbagicha, Dhaka.


Subject:  Application for assistance to do treatment of the Chronic disease Thalasemia.


Respectful Sir,


I beg most respectfully to inform you that I am the undersigned Md.  Harun-ur-Rasshid is an employee of the Medicine Shop, Mirpur Section-12, Block-C, Road-19, House-07, Pallabi, Dhaka address and I am passing of  my days by any means. But unfortunately, among three childs, two childs from their birth years 1986 and 1987 are attacked with “Thalasemia (Blood Cancer)”. Their names in respectively Md. Sumon and Soma Akter. Due to the treatment of them, I have been sold of my immovable and movable village properties even have been sold of my homestead and have been expensed money to them near about 10 to 12 lacs taka and now have been come to empty point.  In later period, due to love and co-operation from many kind-hearted persons and were running their treatments. But due to matter of sorrow that on the dated 14/11/2001 AD, only one of my son Sumon was left of this world after making empty of the chest of parents. At present between with too much help less condition, I have been running treatment of my daughter Soma with much trouble. To do live Soma, for the purpose of his treatment in each of the month 7/8 thousand taka is expensing. Of which on behalf of a shop employee like me is come to impossible. According to the Opinion of doctors, she will be come round if there is made her Bone Meru Transplant  in abroad or in the neighbor country in India. For which cause, there will be needed 15(fifteen) lac taka. I may inform to you that such  a poor father like me, there is not possible at all for the purpose of upgrade treatment of my daughter to take to the foreign country.

Therefore, I may humbly pray to you that you will be kind enough to allotment money for the purpose of treatment of my daughter according to your be possibility and if so, shall be grateful for good.


The Humble Applicant



(Md. Harun ur Rashid)
Section-12, Block-C, House No. 07,
Pallabi, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.
Attached :
1. Photocopy of different newspaper.

2. Photocopy of certificate of physicians.

3. Honorable Parliamentary Member of Characteristic Certificate
4.Prescription Photocopy of the Physicians.


Address of Sending Assistance:

Care of , HARUN UR RASHID
Section-12, Block-C, Road-19, House-7, Pallabi, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Savings Account Number : 1112, Agrani Bank Ltd., Pallabi Branch, Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Savings Account Number : 51817, Islami Bank Ltd., Mirpur Branch, Mirpur-10, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Mobile Number : 01762-174404, 01553-351626.

No comments:

Post a Comment