Legal Aid


To
United States Consulate, Bangladesh
Baridhara, Dhaka.

Subject : Prayer for the remedy of Legal Aid.

Hon'ble Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am the undersigned Md. Masum Miah, son of  Zahid Gomostha, Village – College Dara, B.M. College Road, Barisal, Barisal City Corporation. I do hereby informing you to this connection that I am a permanent citizen of  America. I do live at Florida in America  with my wife Yeasmin Miah and 2 daughters namely Arnika Miah and Arni Miah. My American Passport No. 046285675 and address at Florida : 10031 12TH WAY NORTH, APT # 205, SENT : PETE 33716, FLORIDA, U.S.A.

I do inform you that I was came in Bangladesh with my family on the passed dated: 23.08.2007.  I was bought one piece of land on the passed dated 25.03.2004 AD about .52 sahasransa  or part of one thousand land in J.L. 50, Bogra Alekanda Mouza 7720 No. Ledger, Plot No. 777 and was made upon it a brick built house and enjoying the same. My mother and brother would look after of this building. I was kept the deeds and documents of my said land to my mother. When I was came to my country and was wanted to make return of this deeds and documents from my mother and she was informed me that the said deeds and documents has been taken by my younger brother Md. Anowar Hossain Mizan, son of late Zahid Gomostha, Vill. Katkail, P.S. Iswardi,  Dist. Barisal.

I do inform also that after above, I was went to my brother Mizan and was wanted to do return of the said deeds and documents then my brother Mizan  was made it as he would give it or had been giving it and such a manner was making a delay. At that time, I was came to a doubt about the matter and was started to find out the information about it and was known that my deeds and documents had been deposited to the Barisal House Building Finance Corporation by my brother Mizan and had been taken 20,00,000/- (twenty lac) taka from Barisal House Building Finance Corporation with the bureaucracy of some of officers there by the name of my name Masum Miah and with the attachment of his photograph and duplicated of my signature of the said constructed building in absence of me. In this loan, there is none of my photograph or actual of my signature. I was then in America. On the passed dated 04.06.2006, at any time of office running, my younger brother Mizan was dressed  with Masum Miah and was applied for loan. Of which Loan Case No. 5415. Names of the Bailer of the said Loan of my brother are : (1) A. Mannan Howlader, (2) Rafiqul Islam Baccu, (3) Golam Mostofa, (4) Bazlur Rahman. Mentioned Loan Case was investigated by Md. Jafar Hossain, Engineer, House Building Finance Corporation, Barisal. This investigator did not ask to any building owner or resident around of my said building. With a dis-justice and to the view of earning profit and taking the shelter of forgery, with the bureaucracy of the above mentioned persons and with the assistance of the investigator Md. Jafar Hossain and within only few months, by means of 7 cheques, my brother Mizan and other accused persons with their bureaucracy have been exploited 20,00,000/- taka. In it, I have been come to a loss position in the field of social, family and monetary base.
Contd...P/2






Page-2.


I have to further informed :

(1)    In the above mentioned subject, I have been made accuse person of 5 persons including my brother Mizan and lodged a case in the Barisal Kotwali Model Police Station on the liability of Forgery and Cheating of Bangladesh Penal Code Section 467/468/419/420/406/109 of which Kotwali Police Station Case No. 29 as well as G.R. 772/07 (Kotwali).
(2)    In this connection, I was also informed about the actual fact to the Barisal House Building Corporation in the matter of Loan Case No. 5415 by the name of a false person and with the shelter of forgery and was prayed about the remedy of it of which by the investigation of the said organization has been proved for the correct ness of my application.
(3)    In this connection, I have also filed a  case to the Barisal District Anti-corruption Commission for the cause of taking the shelter of corruption and for cheating of which is under processing in the Anti-corruption Commission.

Besides, I have also prayed for remedy to the local law enforceable authority and for this matter, the accused persons has been making different type of the threatening and are trying to kill me. They also finding a chance to engage me to the case such like of harassment me. I have been living now in a safety less positing taking with my wife and children and at any time, there may be happened such an occurrence like to killing me and my family members. On the other, local law enforceable authority is not yet also taking any step to take of my safety matter. They are not arresting of the accused persons and are not forwarding them to the care of the Law. So, I am hereby wishing an appropriate legal aid on the above matter as a helpless and safety less U.S. Citizen.

Therefore, I hope and pray that you would be kind enough to arranged for me as prayed above and oblige thereby.

With best regards,
The Applicant,


(Md. Masum Miah)
U.S. Citizen.

Enclosed:
  1. Photocopy of Kotwali Police Station Case No. No. 29 as well as G.R. 772/07 (Kotwali).
  2. Photocopy of Barisal House Building Corporation in the matter of Loan Case No. 5415
  3. Photocopy of Anti-corruption Case.
  4. Misc. Documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment