An Example of AFFIDAVIT - FAMILY DATA


AFFIDAVIT - FAMILY DATA



I, AL-HAJJ GOLAM MOWLA, Age about 65 years, Son of Late Al-Hajj Abdus Satter of Vill. Joy Krinshnapur, P.O. Hasan Hat, P.S. Begumgonj, Dist. Noakhali, Bangladesh, by faith Muslim, by Profession- Cultivator and by Nationality – Bangladeshi by faith, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.         That I am a permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh by birth. 

2.         That AGHA ABDUL QUAYUM, Date of Birth: 15-01-1968, Son of Late Shamsul Huda, bearing Passport No. N 0277630 is my nephew and I am his paternal uncle. His father Late Shamsul Huda was my real brother. Our both father's name is late Al-Hajj Abdus Satter.

            That the family of my aforesaid nephew consist of the following members:


Sl. No.
Name
Relation
Date of Birth
1.
Agha Abdul Quayum
Self
15-01-1968
2.
Sultana Agha
Wife
30-06-1978
3.
Agha Ibna Zakir
Son
13-01-1996
4.
Agha Farhana Hossain
Daughter
25-04-2003
5.
Late Shamsul Huda
Father
25-01-1934
6.
Late Satara Begum
Mother
14-12-1946
7.
Suma Begum
Sister
18-06-1984


That the statements made above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, in truth whereof, I swear and sign this Affidavit – Family Data before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.



 

                  Deponent


The deponent as known to me, identified by me and he has signed in my presence.
                           

Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment