What is an Affidavit- a sample


UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE THROUGH AN

AFFIDAVIT






I, ROSON ARA BEGUM, wife of Late Mofizur Rahman Chowdhury of Village- Ramnathpur, P.O. Abdullah Miar Hat, P.S. - Sadar, District - Noakhali, Bangladesh, by Profession- Housewife and by Nationality - Bangladeshi, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

01.     That I am the permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh by birth.

02.     That SAHAZADA PARVEZ CHOWDHURY is my son and I am his mother. 

03.     That my aforesaid son was born on 10/10/1967 at Village- Ramnathpur, P.O. Abdullah Miar Hat, P.S. - Sadar, District - Noakhali, Bangladesh.

04.     That my aforesaid son SAHAZADA PARVEZ CHOWDHURY is still Unmarried and had not married with anybody in the territory Bangladesh.

5        That I have no objection if my said son will marry with any girl in China.

That the statements made above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, in truth whereof, I swear and sign this Affidavit before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.




 
Deponent

The deponent is known to me, identified by me and she has signed in my presence.

Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment