Yours Free Birth Certificate from Government of Bangladesh


Affidavit of Birth Certificate

I, RIZIA BEGUM, W/o. Abdul Kader Munshi Present Address: Vill. Tatola P.S.
Bajitpur, P.O. Shahidhag (2nat above mentioned address is very much true and
correct.at above mentioned address is very much true and correct.
d floor), Mosque Road, Dhaka. Permanent S Age- 36 years by faith- Hindu, by profession- House wife, by Nationality- Bangladeshi by birth do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows :

1.         That I am the permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh.
2.         That SHAMIM ARA BEGUM is my womb doughtier and I am her mother.
3.         That her date of birth is 18/8/1963 at time 8:10AM. at Tangail. It is her actual correct date of birth.
4.         That SHEHAB UDDIN TARUFDAR is her legitimate father.

The statements made above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief, in truth whereof, I swear and signed this Affidavit of Birth Certificate, before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.


                                                                                   
DEPONENT

The deponent is known to me, identified by me. she has signed in my presence.


ADVOCATE

No comments:

Post a Comment