Yours Free Letters


To
The Managing Director
First Capital Securities Limited
Dhanmondi, Dhaka.

Subject: Application for to be given me release from the service.

Dear Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am the undersigned has been served in your institution for about 15(fifteen) years. During the period of my service, it has been passed many bad and good situations. I may state also that I have been made some wrong during my long days work. As the company code with two codes (1111 and 660) after bring those under your account and there has been brought allegation of a huge amount of money of misappropriate by me, I think that it is not correct. The code 660 of which account that means (Shahin Anam and Mahafuz Anrem Share) by which money is sold, this money of which code is found less, I have been already given writing version that I will be paid of this money. According to the banking account, of which amount is found less, if I can not recover it from the clients that will also be paid and such kinds of words also delivered by me before you.

I have a child, for which cause I have been doing such kind of trouble, but now it has been broken of his leg and remaining in the house after get illness. In this situation, my old age mother-in-law is under treatment in the hospital and due to her illness, I am now in a position to come to you.

I may point out that my brother and my husband could be run business in any other house. Due to the progress of the company, I was opened of their BO Account. If had to remain any kind of bad intention in my mind, then I would not open BO Account in their names.  You could be understood of this matter if you do some kind of consideration among yourself.  Of which deposit is reserving to you of my husband and my younger brother, let it be returned and to be made me liability less. If I do not get those, then I should be choice other kind of means.  You do not make me compelled to my self-killing.  Because, I did not take any money from the Bank or share or after selling any client code and did not make any money misappropriate. So, a good hearted person like you to be thrown me to the death side, this can not be wished.

For such kind of your activities, perhaps I could not be retaining of my family status. But I have nothing sorrow for it.  I shall be signed of our divorce paper with my husband. For it, I am not begging to you for a mercy.

Therefore, I humbly pray to you that you will be kind enough to return of the Shares of my brother and my husband and will be made free to me from this kinds of allegation and I beg for my life to you with kindness.

Humble Submission


(Mahafuza Sultana)

No comments:

Post a Comment