Letter: New Updated Version

To,

Officer in Charge

Mugda Police Station

D. M. P- Dhaka

 
Subject: Regarding Application of General Diary of Losing Italian Family Visa.


Sir,

The request to you is that I am, Md. Alomgir Hossain, Son of Md. Nasir Uddin, House No- 28/ A- 5 South Mugdapara, Basabo, Sabujbagh, Dhaka- 1214. By presenting to your police station it has been requested that last dated 15/ 1/ 2013, while I was getting on the public bus the file having been Italian Family Visa, Visa serial no- P- BG/ F/ N/ 2012/ 101342  my passport number is B0761459, the  Visa suddenly got dropped from my pocket, at around 7.30 AM, having been searching a lot I have not found my Visa.

 
Therefore, It is in your consideration to issue a General Diary regarding that matter.

Sincerely by

Md. Alomgir Hossain

Passport No- B0761459
 

No comments:

Post a Comment