Example of Affidavit from Notary Public



BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

 

AFFIDAVIT OF NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE   



I, Sayed Rokun Uddin son of Sayed Abdul Bari, of Address: 38, East Goran, Post- Khilgaon, Dhaka-1211, Bangladesh do hereby solemnly affirm as follows:

  1. That I am permanent citizens & Residents of Bangladesh by birth.


  1. That my beloved daughter Supria (Sikder) date of birth 06-12-1972 holder of Bangladeshi Passport No. M 0425199 she is doing business with Korea and some times she lives Korea.

Contd. page-2




Page- 2

  1. That my aforesaid daughter is still UN-MARRIED and I have no objection if she marriage any persons in abroad.


                                                                                                                
That these statement made herein above are true and correct is to the best of our knowledge and belief whereof we swear ands signed this affidavit before the Notary Public at Dhaka Bangladesh on the 14th June ,2004.



_________________________________________
Deponent

The deponents are known to me and who has
 signed in my presence.



_________________________________________
Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment