Example of Letter from the Embassy of Japan



To,
The ambassador
Embassy of Japan, Dhaka, Bangladesh


Subject: Regarding losing the main registration card.

Sir,
It is requested that I am Sabrina Sakar Lepe is an Visa applicant. My education year is 1998- 99. I passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) from Comilla Board. My roll number is 130455 and registration number is 601528. I lost my registration while changing home. So, I submitted photo copy of my registration card.

Therefore, it is requested to you receiving photo copy of my registration make me grateful to you.





Date:                                                                                                                                                                Sincerely


                                                        (Sabrina Sarkar Lepe)

No comments:

Post a Comment