Most Popular Template of Proposal Deed



Proposal deed
I  Md.  ………………..                                            Akama no.  ……………………….                         Date:  ………………….
Nationality:  ……………………            Name of the shop: ………………….                                Market name:  …………………
Name of the locality:  ……………………..
I hereby proclaim that I agreed with Ababil fashion in Riyad , Ujir market  shop no: ……....to make a business relationship under the following conditions.
Conditions:
1.       I decided to take goods in credit from Ababil fashion in my special favor. 2.I will pay value of the said received good …………. S.R within coming …………… days in ……….. Installment. 3. if I cannot pay the weekly installment in any week, then in the next week I will certainly pay that installment two times. 4. As a proof of my payment of installment, I will take a receipt from Ababil fashion. 5. I must receive invoice during the purchase of goods to ease my accounting. 6. If I intend to return my purchased goods then that must be within one week from the date of receiving. Otherwise I will request Ababil fashion to take back the said good at 15% discount. 7. When my transactions, buying and/ or selling with the said organization for any reason will be closed then I must pay the dues to the said organization in one or more installments subject to discussing with the authority of the organization.

Therefore, I request Ababil fashion to start transactions with me considering all my above stated conditions seriously.  I undersigned in my own knowledge and own will.

Signature of the proposer                                                                    signature of the authority of Ababil
Full name:
Initial signature:                                                                                        seal:
Date:

No comments:

Post a Comment