Best Example of Power of Attorney Deed

To Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh
‘Power of Attorney Deed’
1.     Firoja Begum, Husband: Late Mohammad Mozammel Haque Sarkar, Village: Khoskandi, P.O: Raypur, P.S: Daudkandi, District: Comilla, Religion: Islam, Bangladeshi in birth origin.
-Power of Attorney Provider
      2. Mohammad Mustofa Kamal Sarkar, Father: Mozammel Haque Sarkar, Morther: Firoja Begum, Village: Khoskandi, P.O: Raypur, P.S: Daudkandi, District: Comilla, Religion: Islam, Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Power of Attorney Receiver
Remembering the name of all merciful provider Allah staring the statement of Power of Attorney Deed. As our husband/father that means deed provider and power of attorney receiver’s father on 06/01/2003 died and after his death we became owners according to successor. At present it is not being possible for me to take care, maintaining and governing the received property in favor of me according to heirs hip. That’s why I appointed my Mohammad Mustofa Kamal Sarkar as Power of Attorney.
My appointed Power of Attorney can operate sale, mortgage, pawn, rent change, engaging new tenant, collection rent, mortgage etc. containing all power of hand over and transfer to any person/persons of the received property according to inheritance. In the case in my favor at (B) column signing his name conducting any deed and registry he can take or give. He can file case if necessary. That means in power of my appointed power of attorney regarding property mentioned at schedule in my favor he will what the works, these will be considered as my own works.







Bellow schedule mentioned property my power of attorney deed providers were not being engaged to anyone before at any kind of hand over or advance way or were not being seized at the court. In fair situation, I appointed him that means Mohammad Mustafa Kamal Sarkar as power of attorney.
Hereby, voluntarily, in own knowledge, in healthy condition, and not being instigated by another make write this deed, being informed its importance, result I bellow mentioned Power of Attorney provider before present witnesses signed my signature duly.

Signatures of Witnesses:

S/D Illegible

1.     Bilkis Akter

S/D Illegible

2.     Hasina Akter
S/D Illegible

Firoja Begum


    




        

No comments:

Post a Comment