Example of SHOP HOUSE SALE DEED

SHOP HOUSE SALE DEED

(Stamp value : 100 + 50)
(Signed by Sheikh Maruf Hossain)

GRANTOR:    ACCEPTORE:

M/S. Soumik Enterprise, Proprietor–Sheikh Maruf Hossain, Village–Labsa, P.O. Labsa, P.S. and Dist. Satkhira.    Kazi Shahidul Islam, Son of Kazi Abdul Mazed, Village–Dudli, Post Office–Moutala, Police Station–Kaligonj, Dist. Satkhira.


Beginning with the name of Almighty Allah that the following schedule shop house was got through the selected reference and was keeping with the owner and possession holder and there was established a shop house on the land and has been identifying by the in the name of M/s. Soumic Enterprise. Now the fact that I would not be conducted of the said shop and was announced to sale it and the buyer was heard it and the buyer named Kazi Shahidul Islam, son of Abdul Mazed, Village–Dudli, Post Office–Moutala, Police Station–Kaligonj, Dist. Satkhira was wished to buy it and I was demanded to pay me Tk. 7,90,000.00 (seven lac ninety thousand) and he paid me the same money at a time and I was sold the shop house to his favour and was become the owner and possession holder for good. It is true as my knowledge and belief.

I am to further declaring that from now in the said shop house the buyer Kazi Shahidul Islam “ In before by my name that means Soumik Enterprise, Proprietor–Kazi Shahidul Islam “, the said shop house shall be conducted by his name. In it, there would not be any objection demand in it, it would be exist, there will be acceptable of it.

I am to further declaring that I did not make in before the said shop house to any other body and the utensils, goods and lands as gift, mortgage, sale or heba deed and if be founded any fluctuation of my word, in this case, I shall be liable and be punished of it and I shall be bound to return of the full money including the compensate for the loss.



I am the seller further declaring that the electricity bill of the said house, the municipality tax what ever come that will be counted by the name of M/S. Soumik Enterprise, Proprietor–Kazi Shahidul Islam.


‘SCHEDULE OF THE SOLD LAND”

Dist. & P.S. Satkhira, Mouza – Katia, J.L. No. 101, Satkhira, under the Municipality Area, the old holding 2041/1835, the municipality selection receipt no. 166, Plot No. 12236, land 11x15 ft, shop house which is pucca roof based shop house of the bounded are: to the North–Satkhira Bakery, to the South–Chitra Press, to the East–Municipality Road, to the west–Satkhira Pran Sar Canal.

Signature of the witnesses:
1.    Asadul Islam
Dated : 25/2/2000
2.    Saifur Rahman
Katia, Satkhira
Dated  : 25/2/2000
3.    Md. Ilish Ali
Dated : 25/2/2000
4.    Shariful Islam
25/02/2000    Therefore, in good physic, in simplicity of mind, in cool brain, without any influence of others, the sold money of this shop house was got at a time as Tk.7,90,000/- (seven lac ninety thousand) from the buyer and was left the owner posessionship of the shop house in front of the witnesses and was signed of my own name.
Sd/Maruf Hossain,
Dated : 25/2/2000.
Signature of the Grantor.










SALE DEED OF POSSIESSION OF THE SHOP HOUSE

(Stamp value Tk.100 + 50)
(Signed by Sheikh Akter Hossain)

GRANTOR:    ACCEPTORE:

M/S. M/s. Arman Store, Proprietor – Sheikh Akter Hossain, Son of Sheikh Shawkat Ali, Village – Labsa, P.O. Labsa, P.S. & Dist. Satkhira.    Kazi Shahidul Islam, Son of Kazi Abdul Mazed, Village–Dudli, Post Office–Moutala, Police Station–Kaligonj, Dist. Satkhira.

1.    I am the grantor do hereby declaring with promise that in the following schedule of land and with the bounded area of the shop house was bought through the possession of from Sheikh Akbar Hossain, Son of Sheikh Sawkat Ali,  Village – Labsa, P.S. & Dist.  Satkhira and keeping with the enjoyment and doing of my business with the conduct of the house . In the related house, there is none of partner or ownership except with me. It is true to be best of my knowledge and belief.
2.    I am to further declaring that at present I adjusted with other business and as such I am needed in cash money and the following related of the shop which is under my owner possession holding was announced to sale of its possession and the acceptor was heard it and was to wished to buy it and there was fixed the market value as Tk.10,20,000.00 (Ten Lac twenty thousand)  and I am on the dated 02.03.2003 on today with the present of the following witnesses from the acceptor was obtained at a time cash Tk.10,20,000.00 (Ten Lac Twenty Thousand)  for the sale money of the possession of the shop house and was sold the shop to the acceptor and was transferred the possession of the house on today. Instead of me, from today, the acceptor will be the owner possession holder of the house and will be conducted the shop house as per wish including the business, will provide the lease/rent, transfer any other or make of liability which could be kept. I am the grantor or any other heir of mine in future or never could not be made of demand about the ownership of the house, if be do so, which will be neglected in legally. The demand for the said shop house was  left for ever from today. It is true according to the knowledge and belief of mine.
3.    I the Grantor is further declaring that I was sold the possession of the related shop house in finding any hesitation or obstruction free condition to the acceptor. I did not make the shop house to any other person as Gift, Sale, Mortgage, Rent, Transfer or any kind of liability. If in future or any time, in the related shop and about any transfer is come out and if any body be shown any kind of deed and documents, for this all the documents shall be treated as forger, fluctuation, duplicate, false documents. It is true as my knowledge and belief.

4.    I am the Grantor is further declaring that at present it is well known as M/s. Arman Store for many days, the shop house shall be conducted by the name of the buyer Kazi Sahidul Islam, in it, by me or from my heirs will not be any objection or if be made any objection that will not to be acceptable. In it, I am the Grantor or any other of my heir would not be made any demand objection, rather this, I will be helped to the acceptor in all sides to made the mutation partition of the shop house. It is true as my knowledge and belief.

‘SCHEDULE OF THE SHOP HOUSE”
Dist. and Police Station and Sub-Registry under Sathkhira and under Satkhira Municipality 101 No. Katia Mouza, Plot No. 12253 and upon it 1/12 ward holding No. 35Kha, the old 1826/1732 Ka at present 2030/1226 under the selection, serial No. S.L. 78, pucca wall and including the roof (1st floor), shop house. There are two doors in front of it, in behid 1 door, which is situated of the Govt. occupied land under Satkhira Municiplaity 14x15 ft pucca shop house.

The bounded of the shop house: to the North – Motaleb Miah, to the South – Grantha Bitan, to the East – Municipality Road, to the West – Satkhira Pran Sar Canal.

Signature of the Witnesses:    The written statement of the said shop house and the Deed Grantor was made he typing as my said and after reading, hearing, and after understanding and in self willing and with good physic and without any influence of other and with the presence of the witnesses I was singed of my own name which on the dated:
Sd/Sheikh Akter Hossain
Dated 02.03.2003
Signature of the Grantor.
1.    Md. Sahidul Islam
Village – Labsar
2.    Sheikh Ali Hossain
Village – Sultanpur
3.    Md. Abdul Aziz
Village – Devnagar
4.    Md. Ibrahim Khan
Village – Rasulpur   

No comments:

Post a Comment