Example of STUDENT CV

TAMU,                           

I have been done the translated Notary from Paltan. Have you been written that how many of letters sent. I have sent to you after made the Notary of the letters for you and me after translated it.  I was meet with Sonia and Somik on Tuesday.  Sonia now seats to the room of Litu brother. I was went to his room at 10.00 . The school was closed and as such I could enter into his room. Samik was come at 12.00 in the Karjan Gallery. I was felt comfortable after going at Karjan for a long time interval.  But it would be more fun if the other friends gathered together. I could not see the office of Jasim as 9-5  Sonia was told. I was told to Sonia how are you ? She was replied, “ I am very well”.  I was told, “ You are well, I see it after looking you”. Samik has been changed with many manner.  He is becoming thinner with the pressure of work.  I meet with him him in certain periods.  I have also sent you some of the letters of my grand father’s house. My uncle have been come to more sickness.  I have also sent you the letters of my uncle and aunt. I will take you if I be possible after you come with the saying of Allah Allah.  I have said for only the words of mine.  What is the news of you ? Perhaps you do no make any wander due to pressure of work. What I will to say – I will not also say to do miss work due to money, it is not. However, do work properly, do take your foods properly, do drink water in more, do feel tension less. Do make Telephone after getting the DHL.

Yours – URMEE.























TAMAL,

I going to make DHL taking with Khokon brother. I have gotten the news  taking with Babu that there would be the expenditure of DHL of Tk.2240. The copy of Fixed deposit to S B Account is herewith given in the white envelop. More over given of our 1st and 2nd Honeymoon Picture. I have given you the 1st print. I will later to be washed. Including it the India Tour picture at our affair time. When I was told at morning, the man of DHL did say that it would be time for 2/3 days which to be reached at your address. However, it is more as it reaches as early. Please keep you in good.

URMEE






























Melbourne
10/11/2002
MY MOST FAVOURITE LADY (BOU) OF THE WORLD,

Umu, my dear lakshmi sona, how are you ? I have not keep of my mind in good  after end of my examination. I do feel only the word to you. As it feel for all the time. But I do feel it as trouble on today.  It seems that it would not be ended until to meet with in a warm  capturing. It is wishing by me that I should be captured to you and be down ward within the leap of you . I am not feeling any thing for good.  Nothing, why mankind gets such a trouble ?  I do not know what will be happened of my next examination.  I can not attentive to my studies. In every where, it plays in the screen  the picture of my Umu. My dear Umu, you are......my lakshmi Bou. For which is my whole of the world.  Is such a trouble with you for giving a little Sharee by me, what is a great achieve in my life, how I will be made to understand you.  It is a good luck that the Saree was turned into pieces. I will nothing but to my Umu  will be captured him as like as a Sree wearing.  This Saree would never be turned into pieces. You would not be opened it if you do wishes. I do wish to be go down in a sleep after keeping of my head upon your chest as like as a baby. I am too much tired. What is the day that I would be slept keeping of my chest upon your chest.

To you, only to you “I am”.

Dear my lakshmi, please take care of your health. Do not keep fast if you do feel very tired.



TO URMEE FROM TAMAL.















Melborne
25/01/2006

My dearest (The  Lakshmi),

What are you doing ? I have tried to get of my sleeping, but have failured and have been seated to write you. In each night, it comes to me such. It does not come of my sleep until it comes 4-5 AM at night. I do not know, perhaps it may be solution if you do comes. I have a good practice. To go into sleeping in prior.
You do not get a previous letter of mine, is it not ?  It would be too much good if you got that letter. There were some of the past memories of us in that letter.  I herewith have sent to you an application and some of pictures and a card. Your valentine gift. What I will do more from a far distance.  I do not feel a good, to do repeat the same thing.  The pictures are one year before. Do not be astonish to see it. I will be explained on telephone about the subject of application.  You will be sent the necessary papers with Jewel and keep it in an account what you have sent.  Take care of your health and convey my salam and good wish as per the classifciation.

I do on a further trying if be able to get of my sleeping.




Here is end,
Yours TAMU.


















TAMU,

Here is received of your valentine gift. I thank you for your gift.  I did not buy for you any card. But I have been sent some of the gift with Jewel.  I do hope that you have got it. It is more over as such of you, I sent a card after buying of it.  I have bought the card from Twin Tower and do writing of this letter stand into the post office.  So I do not write any thing more.  On the other, the time for school appears. For this, I should be go at once.  Kindly do give me your message if you get the letter and card. If you can do more, but to buy for me  a gift.  You have for the 1st time brought the Diamond Locket, there is no  hair ring with it. Kindly do buy one pair of hair ring at your possible. I will not write any more. Take care. Do keep good. I love you  In whole of the body is Umma.

UMU
 









  













TAMAL,

I have already a phone contact with you. I have already sent some of the papers with the refused letter. I have got so much trouble on today that  I would not be made understand to you. My head  was moving   after getting of the refuse letter. It is good luck that I was went  taking with the car. If not to be such, I could not come to my house in well. Now I am doing of EMS from the GPO. Father is said that if you be made the EMS from  from GPO, you would be get it within one week. You are my dear, do not go more upset. However, Allah will do for us good – Inshallah.  You will do make handover to a good Lawyer and do inform me in time to time. I do feel many tension for you. I t is alone in the room of the overseas house. More over, you are getting bad news one after another. However, keep in good. Please do call me on phone after getting the EMS. Do not miss.

URMEE.


























MY DEAREST,

I have kept of my mind in well.  Do you know what is the cause ? As I was told to you on telephone on the other day as the word of picnic of our school. I have just brought  the photos after washing. I have sent to you for some of the photocopies.  In that day, the phone line was cut down and could not say for all the words about picnic.  I was made ready by me within only 30 minutes and was went to the picnic after wearing a new saree. We were went to the Manikgonj Nahar Garden. The place is very nice.  As the place is some artificially bearing, but I  have liked the place very much.  The Chilu and others were went to this place from their college. They have also build a head as like to the Titanic ship in there.  It was not  already possible to made any picture in that place. There was arrangement of small boats. The senior of the Geography Apa  of us Selina Madam  was saw me and was told, “O  the girl, why you have wearied the Saree of yellow colour  ?  The yellow saree have already wearied by the teacher”. But the Rashida Apa in our shaft have already told before of my  reply, “ She is the teacher of our shift, but she was our student. Most of the interesting matter that the 2nd son’s wife of the Nahar Garden is our classmate, Munira Niaji. I was got Munira. She was said after seeing, “Ivi, in what day you have joined in the school ?’. There was performed her marriage after the H.S.C. and as such there is yet complete of her M.A.. She has but two childs. Her husband is also attractive. The photographs which I have taken in single manner, the sisters (apa) have said to be sent those in early. to you. There was most fantastic to the up and down journey.  The S.S.C. candidates of our school have shown more fast. They were came with singing and dancing for  whole of the way. There have been passed the day with a good manner to the accompanied with Sonia and Jannat. Kindly do call me on telephone after getting of this letter and the photographs. Also take care of your health.


No more,
URMEE FOR TAMAL.






MY DEAREST (THE LAKSHMI),

You have sent which items with Jewel, I have got all. I have been choiced your bag. Apa was said that there had been made a good if be sent a Jhonson Powder to Kheya. You could sent it with Jewel if you told in before. It could be done to send me such a Jhonson Oil .  Jewel was saw me the two papers of the lawyer and mentioned the at your given tick mark where I should be given of my signature. I am doing to you the EMS after signing it. You do inform me after you get it How many days of duration did you get the previous e-mail. ?  They take a good amount of money. However, if it is spending, but it will be done as the work is achieved with the saying of Allah Allah. You do not feel any tension. Father and mother are keeping well. Kheya was keeping more well to the laps of Jewel. Kheya was told at first after seeing, “It is a full Tamal, I see”. I do not feel as like it in all the times.  It seems to me when does wear a neck knitwear.  You have really done the missing to the side. You will be seen if Allah gives the time. Please, take care of your health. Keep you well. Do not feel tension for me.

You will do inform me after getting immediate of EMS.




UMU 






















TAMU,

I have been made to give you more items with Jewel.  I hope that Inshallah Jewel would be reached on the dated 29th instant and kindly do SMS me after his reaching with immediately. Would be come in Airport for taking him ? Do you not fell uneasy for taking your friends ? You was said in a day, “ In what day I would be come to receive you in Airport”? However, there is no interest to saying the words of frustration. I am giving you a list which I am to sending you with Jewel:-

1)    8 copies of passport size photograph for both.
2)    Some of the letters and envelope.
3)    Bikrampur, Sonargaon, marriage picture.
4)    Life Insurance photocopy and certificate.
5)    Letter from M.P., Lawyer (3).
6)    Album of the photograph to Kheya.
7)    Your birthday gift – a Sunglass.
8)    A pant – Black.
9)    A Shaal.
10)    A T-shirt.

My dear, keep well. On the other, please do call me telephone after reaching of Jewel.



URMEE






















JOHNNIE WALKERS
SUPER SERIES
Australia 2005
Melborne
28/10/05
URMEE,

Kindly send to me after signing of this two forms where there is given the tick mark by EMS I do not know if you have got of my previous letter. For this, I have sent to you  after written what papers will be needed :-

1.    Four Passport size photo of you (name to be printed on reverse).
2.    Four Passport photograph of me (                “          )
3.    Evidence of joint Bank Account.
4.    Joint Operations of Loans.
5.    Letter and envelops from us or other people mentioning same address.
6.    Series of photographs in locations send.
7.    Life insurance showing same address & mutual beneficiaries.
8.    Letter from Police Officer/University Teacher/Union Chairman/MP/Lawyer friend who knows us and can verify that the relationship us genuine and  on going.

After discussion with Lawyer, including this, to the principal copy of the summary (which I have posted to you). There are some other which I will be managed. The Lawyer have been told that there is no matter but to thinking.  “It will be very easy”. So, my dearest, do not think any more. Please keep communication with Jewel. You will be done of telephone contact if you do need more. Keep well.


TAMAL


N.B. Do erase by fluid in the 956 Form of current address and do write the Original address.















Melborne
25/08/2004
MY DEAREST ( THE LAKSAHMI),

I hereby sending for the expense of your hand money of Taka 300/- (Aud). Kindly keep well. Do pray for me.  I hope that we will be able to meet with you in soon. Kindly convey of my salam to Father, Mother, Khalamma, and Khalu and to rest of others good wish. I do not understand in what way you have collected the money from Rahman brother. There will be a wide discussion about this matter.  Do not make more tensions. Keep in good. Take my love and affection.

Here is end.

YOURS TAMAL.































22/08/2003

UMU,

I have already sent of your CV. I was sent some of the pictures in before some days. Hope that you have already got those. I did not say it to give you a surprise. But where is my picture ? You did not keep of my word.  There was not paper with me for a unfortunately.  For this, there have been made the copy with used paper. You will surely to give it after made of photocopy.  This two will be kept as Master  Copy. The front page of the two CV is same. I have changed only in the 2nd page as per your direction.  I hope that this time is every thing O.K.  I am keeping well.  You are my dearest,  you do take your meal in right way and do pray for our couple. Inshallah, every thing would be OK.  Do not feel more tension. If it be happened sickness of your health, there will not be most damage/trouble to any other, it will only be happened for only to me.

Kindly take my love, affection and leap connection.

YOURS TAMU,

N.B. I have been pleased with very very  much for the result of you. I have been pleased for the cause that there would be come back of your lost confidence  by it. I must be wanted  that my wife does score  good in all the subjects.  Kindly convey of my congratulation  to Boby. Kindly do tell Boby as not to be  miss the chance. It is a big chance as per the condition of  Bangladesh.























TAMU,

How do you do my dear ? Here is 00:30 AM at night. It is more than times at you as per account. You have surely sleeping.  I have been feeling what ever with me from the today noon.  I have been made to sleeping of Kheya at noon.  Mother and Babu was busy with work.  For this, I was took Kheya to my bed and put Kheya into chest and hold with pressure and was made slept with force.  Your niece is so much strong mind – it is understand after seeing her hair. I was making her sleep kept her upon of my chest and after kept of my hand to back side of the body, I was then felt a pain  into my chest. You have surely understand, I am saying  to  what is the matter. My dearest, in what day I should became a mother if Allah wishes. I was wanted to take the decision after you came. But I did not take the same through thinking in a point. I have always a dream, think or wish that my child be kept always under your take care. On the other, I do know that during the period of pregnancy, a husband can be made the most helping to his wife. Of which the father-in-law, mother-in-law, father and mother of a girl, no body does not the same.  It is perhaps I am wanted that my son (if Allah be wanted, Inshallah) from his origin period be raise up after the take care of his father and I have a belief, if you be stayed with the to the time of my pregnancy period, my son would be adjunct like to you.
But one of your bad practice, I will never be grow it – please tell what is it ? I will make him to be get slept in timely and get early from the sleep. I will not to be made of any late after see you further time.  You are my dearest, kindly be pray. If Allah gives, may I could be made you the father of a son for the first time. Now let me to say a good word, why do you not make SMS correctly after coming to the house ?  I have told you to be make SMS after entering to the House, is it not ?  Kindly do SMS in correct form and kindly make telephone to me in timely, my dearest.  All of the house, mother, father, my father, my mother, Boby, Minakhi all are good. Do not make any tension with them. Kindly take food in right time. Keep well. I love you.

TAMU.
     
UMU
 







   

















 


























STUDENT CV
Name             : G.M. Jaber Hossain Joy
Contract Details     : S/o. Gazi Amir Hossain
   Islamia Bazar, House-5, Road-1, Block-B,
   Fatullah, Narayangonj-1421
Phone              : 7604231, Mobile: 0171-104017
Subject         : B.Sc (Hon’s) in Computing & Internet Systems.
School Name          : Pagla High School, Phone:-7604200
College Name           : Govt. Kabi Nazrul College. Phone:-
Name & Address of
Sponsor             : Gazi Md. Amir Hossain
      Islamia Bazar, House-5, Road-1, Block-B,
      Fatullah, Narayangonj-1421
Phone                  : 7604231,
Mobile                 : 0191-501039, 0171-104017
       0177-575766, 0186-525424
Relation Ship of Sponsor : FATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment