Example of Letter


Dear Ismail Bhai,
Salam and love to you. I hope you are well. It is a matter of regret that in spite of much trial and strong wish I could not meet you and your Bossat Rangpur. I beg pardon for it.  I wrote letter before but I could not sent it you. The danger of Ranjit is over but my problem has not yet been over because working for you I am now unemployed in the mid way. You are not helping me financially for the last 3 months as a result I could not got anywhere. Because, much money is needed to do your work. But you have been giving pressure to meet with your Boss. The works have been collected at Delhi, Patna, Rachi but I could not go to bring those works for want of money.  In spite of repeated request through Ranjit. You did not give me financial help. I have told you that I shall meet your Authority for my necessity when I shall come. Ranjit told me that your authority will not give me money if I do not meet him. But if you have faith on me how shall I work? I have engaged some persons for the work but your authority stopped payment of money. The persons I engaged for the works are not suspecting me.  However I could not go any where for want of money- works are also not being done.  That friend of Delhi and that person  of the Ministry with whom I wanted to come to Dhaka. I had program. For this I asked for some money to your authority but no money has yet been paid. However, if you desire to make me work I need money. Send at least I.C 25000/- by 18/8/04 through Ranjit. Because I have told them at Patna, Delhi that I shall tell them “yes” or “no” about doing of work by 20/8/04. If you send money I shall make program to go to Dhaka with my friend. Now it is the wish of your authority. Much thanks for 15000/- I.C before and 6500 I.C today . There is water in my house. So I am still in another place. I gave 2 letters to Ranjit but I took it back. However if you want work, if you want to keep relation with me about work, then send I.C 25,000/- through Ranjit with the list of work by 18/8/04.  After the date I shall not wait for your work.  Please forgive me if you have got any trouble for me and any of  my faith. Please tell your authority to forgive me. I must come to Dhaka in time. I shall meet with all at Dhaka to make the work running. Some works are given before. I shall have to go to Delhi, Patna for more works. Some was given to Ranjit – some additional works are given before :-

1)                 India on 12 July, 2004 arranged his Kluv Missile with digital Missile Control System and has increased its range from 200 K. M. to 350 K. M. to hit the target.
2)                  India has collected 6- MR –90 OREKH Radar from Russia.
3)                  A 20 members Atomic Expert have reached New Delhi recently from Ukraine. They will stay at Rajsthan and Gualiar and will work jointly with the Indian expert regarding atomic and Missile Projects for 6 months. 
4)                 India is continuing an UAV Project in co-operation with Israel and Israeli Experts in Godpur of Rajsthan.
5)                 SU-30 Air Craft has recently been stationed at Gualia.
6)                 India has formed 101-UAV an additional Squadron Unit in last June, 2004. The members of the unit are 31.
7)                 India will arrange a joint naval display with U.S.A and Singapore on 22/8/04 to 30/8/04. The aim of this to strengthen relation among them and to help each other if necessary in future.
8)                  2X –AN-32 Air Craft is not at Tazikistan. Object is to increase friendship, sell air craft to transect techniques. 
9)                  69, Fd. Regiment has been transformed into Medium Regiment and transferred to Elahbad in place of 62 Medium. 62 Medium Regiment has been kept under 56 DVN of Russia and 69 Medium Regiment has been kept under 4 DVN. 
10)             India has completed AN Air Exercise recently under Western Command.  It was named GAUNTLET. 11 units participated in it.
11)             It is hoped that INS Tubar of Russia will participate in the joint naval exercise of India, USA and Singapore from 22/8/04. INS Tubar is staying at present at Singapore Dockyard for test and experiment.
12)             108 MTN Bde has been transferred to Port Blayer.
13)             India has successfully tested its Agni-1 Missile in the 1st week of last July. Work for another experiment of 3000 M. M Range is going on. It will most probably be thrown in the next December July with Remote System.
14)             2 Sponsors unit will go to Tazikistan in next September for a goodwill visit. 
15)             3- 4 and 33 Corps  of East & Commend will be held before next December in which 2 selected units from each Corp will participate in it.
16)             16 BTN  more battalion of BSF has been formed recently. Training is about to be completed. More 6 BTN has been stationed in Asam and West Bangal. The remaining BTN will be pleased in Kashmir and Punjab border.
                                                                                         Ismail Bhai
Some more works are collected and ready. I shall have to go to bring the same. So, if I get money by 18/8/04 I shall bring it and send within a week. For want of money I can not bring the collected works. I hope, you will tell your authority. I shall meet you after 15th August. Please send Taka trough Ranjit. It is not possible to work without money. Send the entire amount of I.C 25000/- in full.
Yours faithfully
MOMO
10/8/04
     

No comments:

Post a Comment