Afiidavits from Notary Public


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

AFFIDAVIT


I, MOTIUR RAHMAN, S/o. Late Mvi. Reaz Ullah of Vill. Kumarpara, P.O. + P.S. Sadar, Dist. Sylhet, by faith Muslim, by Profession- Business and by Nationality- Bangladeshi, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:-

1.       That I am a permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh by birth.

2.       That KHALEDA RAHMAN (presently my wife) has a son from her former husband Aminul Haque, name of the son ASADUL HAQUE, Date of Birth: 6/9/1983.

3.       That Khaleda Rahman has no source of  income by which she meets the living & educational expenses of ASADUL HAQUE.

4.       That I accepted ASADUL HAQUE as adopted son along with his mother (my wife) Khaleda Rahman and will bear his all living & educational expenses and he will be owner of my all movable and immovable properties in my absence.        


That the statement made above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, in truth whereof, I swear and sign this Affidavit before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment