An Example of AFFIDAVIT


AFFIDAVIT

I, SABIHA KADER wife of the Late Sheikh Abdul Kader of 23 Tipu Sultan Road, Wari, Dhaka, Bangladesh MAKE OATH AND SAY AS FOLLOWS :-

1.       I am the mother of five adult children namely Shofiqul Islam, Riazul Islam, Shamoli Afrooz, Shamema Afrooz and Nasreen Kader, my said daughter Shamema resides in the United Kingdom; my other four children are resident permanently in Bangladesh.

2.       Prior to his death in 1997, my late husband was an Electronics Engineer who worked for a Government Sponsored Company here in Bangladesh; this was a good job which enabled him to establish two businesses of our own in Bangladesh as follows:-

(a)      Kader Motors based at 29/a Hazi Abdul Majid Lane, Dholaikhal, Dhaka And
                  
(b)     Nurjahan Bitan based at 227 New Supermarket (South), Block- A (First Floor), Dhaka.

Kader Motors is a business dealing with the sale of motor parts for vehicles on a retail and wholesale basis; the Nurjahan Bitan Business is involved in the sale of Mens Fashion Clothing again on a retail and wholesale basis; both businesses operate from rented accommodation of which I am the legal tenant; both businesses are trading profitably.

3.                                         I still retain financial control over both of the above mentioned family businesses and I also participate in the management of both businesses; the actual day to day running of the business is however left to my two sons; Shofiqul is engaged predominantly in Kader Motors and Riazul with Nurjahan Bitan; both boys are however more than familiar with the two family businesses and help out each other as and when required; we also have other trusted employees who assist in the running of such businesses.

Contd. P/2

My younger son Riazul Islam has expressed interest in travelling to the UK for a working Holiday; I have no objele best of my knowledge and belief, in truth whereof, I swear and sign this Affidavit before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.


 



 


Deponent


The deponent as known to me, identified by me and she has signed in my presence.

                           
                                                                    
           Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment