Get Example of AFFIDAVIT OF SPONSORSHIP


AFFIDAVIT OF SPONSORSHIP
FOR

 MD. JASIM UDDIN





I, MD. MAHFUZUR RAHMAN, Son of Late Rohmot Ullah, Address: Bara Beraid, P.O. Bara Beraid, P.S. Badda, Dist. Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh, Cellular No. 01711531165, by Profession- Business, by Nationality- Bangladeshi do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.         That I am a permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh by birth.

2.         That, I am a Bonafide Businessman in Bangladesh.

3.         That, MD. JASIM UDDIN is my nephew.

4.         That, I am financially sound and solvent.

5.         That, I am the owner of a reputed business of contractor & Suppliers under the name and title "M/S. BERAID ENTERPRISE", Beraid, Badda, Dhaka-1212,  Bangladesh.

6.         That, I am a regular taxpayer in Bangladesh and my TIN No. is - 081-103-3965/Circle-27, Tax Zone- 3, Dhaka.


7.         That, my Nephew MD. JASIM UDDIN wishes to join in BBA at LONDON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE in the UK.


Contd. P/2


Page - 2


8.         That, I am financially sound and solvent enough to bear all necessary expenditures for my nephew while he will be study at LONDON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE in the UK.

9.         That, I solemnly certify and declare through this affidavit that my nephew MD. JASIM UDDIN will come back to Bangladesh after the completion of this study at LONDON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE in London and also within the stipulated period of his VISA without any delay.

            That the above statement made are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.




                                                                                          Signature of Deponent.

The deponent is known to me and identified by me and has signed in my presence.


Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment