Yours Free Certificate of Police Clearence


To

          The Office In Charge

          Hajigonj Police Station
          Chandpur.


Subject : Prayer for General Diary.


Dear Sir,
          With due respect I the undersigned SOLAYMON MIAHAMAN son of Abdur Rouf, Village – Kadla, Police Station- Kachua, District – Chandpur do hereby complain in written that on last 05/12/06 while I was coming back to my house from my relation’s house, that means on the way to Hajigonj Bazar to Sonaimuri I have lost my Passport No. R-0011007. After long time search I could not find out it. It is necessary to file General Diary to your Police Station.

Therefore, I pray and hope that you would be king enough to file the matter of losing my passport for future and oblige thereby.


Ref: Hajigonj Police Station
Case No. 289
Dated: 6/12/06

Sd/- Illegible

6/12/06
Duty Officer
Hajigonj Police Station
Chandpur.

Applicant-

Sd/- Solaymon Miahaman
Dated: 06/12/06

No comments:

Post a Comment