Yours Free Example of Application


To
            The Officer-In-charge
            Mohammadpur Police Station
            Dhaka.

Subject: Application for a General Diary Entry.

Dear Sir,
            I beg most respectfully that I am the undersigned MD. YOUSUF ALI, son of Md. Rostom Ali, Mother- Rizia Begum, Permanent Address: Village : Nalta, P.O. Chakdha, P.S. Naria, Dist. Shariatpur, Present Address: Village: Kushira, P.O. Nobigonj, P.S. Bandar, Dist. Narayangonj. I am in forming in this connection that as my old Passport was damaged and as such I was surrendered it and was made new Passport and I was returning home on the passed dated 10/07/2007 from the Agargoan Passport Office after withdraw of old and new Passport with a Bus and when reached in the college gate area and my old passport was lost which number is X-0073693.

            Therefore, I request you that you will be made Diary in your Police Station about the matter and will be taken necessary action and obliged thereby.

Dated : 11/07/2007 AD.
The humble Applicant
Sd/- Illegible
(Md. Yousuf Ali)

Ref: Mohammadpur Police Station G.D. No. 1032
Dated: 11/7/07

 

Sd/- Illegible

11/7/07
Duty Officer
Mohammadpur Police Station
D.M.P. Dhaka

No comments:

Post a Comment