Yours Free Gift Affidavit


AFFIDAVIT



I, PARVIN BEGUM, D/o. Md. Ali of Village- Banshturna, P .S Galachipa, Dist. Barisal, At Present - Md. Manik Miah, A/39, F, Shahjahanpur, Railway Colony, Dhaka - 1217, Age- 28 years, Nationality Bangladeshi, Religion- Islam, Profession - House wife, do hereby affirm and declare that:

1.         I am a permanent resident and  citizen of Bangladesh by birth devoted to Bangladesh.
2.         Today on 06/01/2001 I do hereby declare on oath that I got married according to Islamic Shariah on 19/06/84 with MD. RUHUL AMIN, S/o. Md. Hashem Miah, Village - Chartuta, P.S. Lalman, Dist. Bhola, at Present. No.  7,  Fakirerpul, P.S. Motijheel, Dist. Dhaka.

3.         Since marriage I find him addicted in different kind of alcoholic drugs. I tried him to prevent him from such addiction many times but to no effect. Being drug- addicted he tortured and oppressed me and asked me for money; on refusal to give him money he physically tortures me.

4.         Such of his inhuman torture may cause my death. He has got illicit connection with some ill reputed women in spite of having wife. I strongly protested and tried to prevent him from such evil acts but in vain. Under  these circumstances, I appearing before the Learned Notary Public today on 06/01/2002 do hereby give him "Talaq" willingly disconnecting all my relations with him.

5.         That appearing before the Notary Public, Dhaka I on oath declare "Talaq one", "Talaq- two" and "Talaqu three" and giving Talaq-E-Taufij I disconnect husband and wife relation with him for ever.

6.         That from today I on oath disconnect all marriage relation with him. From  today the above Md. Ruhul Amin is not my husband and I am also not his wife. If he demands me as his wife in future, it will be of no value and be rejected and disregarded in all courts of law.

7.         Nobody threatened me for this Talaq. I have given this Talaq willingly and not under pressure and threat from any body.

The statement made above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and finding this true and correct I put my signature on this Affidavit willingly in sound mind appearing before the Notary Public.
                                                                                                            Sd/- Parvin Begum
                                                                                                                       Deponent 

The deponent is known to me. She has signed in my presence. I identified her.



Solemnly declared and affirmed before me by Parvin Begum duly identified by
Mr. Dibakar Bala, Advocate
 Reg. No 11, Date : 06/01/2002
Sd/- Illegible
06 Jan. 2002
A.N.M. Mahmud Hussain
Notary Public
(For Whole of Bangladesh)
(Seal)
 
 


                                                                                                                Sd/- Illegible
                                                                                                                    6/01/2002.
                                                                                                   DIBAKAR BALA
                                                                                                         Advocate, Sl. No. 591
                                                                                                  20 No. Manir Hossain Lane
                                                                                                                        (Seal)









No comments:

Post a Comment