Freebies of Affidavits


“AFFIDAVIT OF THE GIFT OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTY”


I, MD. ABUL KALAM Son of Late Alhaj Abdul Jabber of Address: Village – Towkati, P.O. Hoibatpur, P.S. Nalchiti, Dist. Jhalkati, Present Address: 360, North Shahjahanpur, P.S. Motijheel, Dist. Dhaka, Nationality – Bangladeshi, Religion – Islam and Profession – Journalism do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.                 Where as Tozammel Ali Son of Late Moulvi Kheraj Ali of Address: Munshipara
Madrasah Road, P.S. Rangpur, Dist. Rangpur, Present Address: National Press Club, 18, Topkhana Road, Dist. Dhaka was enjoying the said schedule land as owner. During his possessing he sold the said property to me the said executant of this affidavit on last 12/01/03 by an absolute sale deed No. 227 at Mirpur Sub- Registry Office and lost ownership over the land. Then after I the executant becoming owner of the land approved a plan from D.I.T present Rajuk and completed a 6 (Six) storied building and without objection from any body have been enjoying and possessing the building freely.

2.                 Where as the deed receiver Shahin Sultana (Sima Kraft), Daughter of Late  Advocate Ismail Khan, Wife of UWE KRAFT, Address: 93, Sadar Road, Barisal, Present Address: UWE KRAFT, 1M ERLICH 94, 64291 DARMSTADT, GERMANY, I am the Sister (Elder Sister of the wife) of executant of this Affidavit. You have loved, maintained, provided education and livelihood with full affection to my wife besides this the deed receiver provided all kind of cooperation to me and to my wife at the time of our illness, dangerous and difficulties. I the deed giver considering her sympathy, good behavior and expecting good behavior and nursing in future decided to donate (gift) her some of my immovable property which will be benefited in her life. Life is mortal.  Nobody can say when and what is happened to his life.  So with the view to fulfil my will on last 25/12/2003 after Asar I have expressed my last will of gift to some of my present relation at my residence. In our family meeting my sister agreed to receive my gift.  Then after I handred over all related documents in presence of present witnesses. Then after finishing tea party I physically being present and transferred possession of the gifted property to the receiver for which after transferency possession to her I have lost the ownership hereditarily over the land for ever.
 
3.                 The deed receiver becoming owner by way of gift will record her name in all government revenue office and all concern office by mutation and will pay rent and tax and will receive receipt. From then she will be able to donate, mortgage, exchange, gift, power of attorney and all kinds of transfer, reformation or any kind of construction she likes. I and my all heirs will not have any objection in it.  If do so that will be void in all courts of law.

4.                 The following schedule land not sold or transferred or come in to any contract with anybody before. It is a completely a clear land property that I have gifted to her orally.

5.                 Man is mortal. Any time I may die. As does not any confusion arise about this donation after my death I have made this Affidavit where I have described my will. The receiver of this Affidavit of mine will be able to use this deed as a valuable document in all courts of law.

6.                 The deed receiver will be the owner of full flat (Two flat) on the 2nd floor of the said 6 storied building whose approximately present value will be Tk. 22,00,000/- (Twenty two Lac) and whose measurement will be 1425 (One thousand four hundred twenty five) Sft and she will use other utility as of us proportionately. She will pay all expenses as per proportion such as:
Safety tank, water tank, sewerage, drain, boundary wall, common passage, electricity, water, gas, telephone line etc.

7.                 The receiver will always keep the useable place properly and will not create obstruction to any other.

8.                 The donor and the receiver will pay all kinds of rent, tax, income tax, electric bill, gas bill, sewerage bill as per their share.

In this end I the undersigned, willingly, cautiously, in sound health, frankly and without instigation of anybody made this deed of oral gift in presence of the following witnesses. The End: 04/03/2004.

Schedule Introduction of the oral gifted land


Under District – Dhaka, P.S. Mirpur, present – Pallabi and Mirpur Sub-Registry Office and in volume of Dhaka Collectorate Mouza No. 220, Senpara Parbata, Section – 11, Block-F/6, Road No.9, Mirpur Housing Estate, gifted full flat (Two flat) on 2nd floor of 6 storied building as per lay out plan No. 178 with all facilities.


The statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and in truth whereof I have signed today 04/03/2004 without instigation of any body before the Notary Public.
                         Sd/- Md. Abul Kalam
                                   Deponent
Signature of the Witnesses:
1.     Sd/- Maksudur Rahman
    18/4, Palashi Colony, Azimpur, Dhaka.


Sd/- Illegible

04/03/04
Abdul Razzek Miah
M.A L.L.B, Advocate
Judge Court, Dhaka.
 
 
2.     Sd/- Nigar Sultana
178/9, Journalist R/A,
Mirpur-11, Dhaka.
Solemnly Declared and Affirmed Before me
by Md. Abul Kalam duly identified
by Mr. Abdul Razzek Miah, Advocate
Regd. No. 09, Date : 04/03/04.

Sd/- Illegible
04/03/04
A.K.M. Shahjahan Mia
Notary Public
(For Whole of Bangladesh)
Govt. of Bangladesh
14, Court House Street
Dhaka. Mobile: 0172-250239.
 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment