Yours Sample or Example of Affidavit


AFFIDAVIT


I, ............................ wife of Late Abu Bakkar Siddique of Vill. Basabat, P.O.+P.S. + Dist. Bagerhat, by religion – Islam, by Occupation – Housewife and by Nationality – Bangladesh by birth, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.       That I am a permanent Citizen of Bangladesh by birth.

2.       That my son name & date of birth wrongly written as “MONIRUL ISLAM & 4-10-1970” in his Passport. His passport bearing No. R 0524660.

3.       That my son actual name & date of birth is “MD. NAZRUL ISLAM & 4-10-1971” and his father’s name “LATE ABU BAKKAR SIDDIQUE” also.
   

That the above statement are true to the best of my knowledge and belief & signed this affidavit before the Notary Public at Dhaka, Bangladesh.


------------------------
Deponent


The deponent is known to me, identified by me and she has signed in my presence.  


Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment