Yours Sponsorship Example


AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT & SPONSORSHIP

 

I, MRS. RAMIJA BEGUM, wife of Mohammad Sabur Miah of Firingi Bazar, P.O. Panchashar, P.S. and District- Munshigonj, Bangladesh, aged about 51 years, by Faith Muslim, by Occupation Housewife and my Nationality- Bangladeshi by birth, do hereby solemnly affirm on oath and declare as follows:-

 

1.       That my husband Mohammad Sabur Miah is a renowned businessman of Bangladesh and he is the proprietor and owner of Yea Ali Rice Mill and he is the Merchant and Commission Agent of Tarika Rice Trading Corporation both situated at Panchashar, P.S. and District- Munshigonj and from this two business the yearly income of my husband is Taka 25,50,000/- (Twenty five Lac and fifty thousand) equivalent to US$ 43,367/- (Approx.)

 

          i) That I am also the proprietor of M/s. Yea Ali Rice Mill situated at Firingi Bazar, Panchashar in the District- Munshigonj and from this business my yearly income is TK. 20,00,000/- (Twenty Lac) equivalent to US$ 34,013/- (Approx.)

 

2.       That my son Mohammad Kader Siddique has been serving as an interpreter in the Japan Police Department/Court. He was married to Ms. Teruko, a Japanese girl and their 5th marriage anniversary falls on February 20, 2003.

 

3.     My Daughter-In-Law Teruko Siddique is living in Japan. My son Mohammad Kader Siddique has sent four Invitation Cards, one to myself, one to my husband Mohammad Sabur Miah,  one each to Jesmin and Zarin Tabassum who are our family members to attend the party. We like to visit Japan to attend their marriage anniversary party on February 20, 2003 and to visit relatives and various historical places in Japan. We intend to go to Japan for 15 (Fifteen) days and all my expenditure will be provided by my husband of this journey including Ticket fare, fooding, lodging and staying in Japan. I promise that after the scheduled period of 15 days stay I must return back to Bangladesh as soon as possible without any delay.

 

4.       That if I fail to return back to Bangladesh with my husband after the scheduled period of 15 days my husband shall be bound to pay the repatriation charges to our Bangladesh Government to bring me back from Japan to Bangladesh.

 

That the statement of this Sponsorship Affidavit is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I swear and sign this Affidavit fully understanding its meaning and contents today the 1st day of February, 2003 personally appearing before the Notary Public Dhaka, Bangladesh.

 

 

 

 

 

Deponent

 

The deponent is known to me and identified by me and he has signed this Affidavit in my presence before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh this the 1st day of February, 2003.

 

Advocate.


No comments:

Post a Comment