An Ecxample of Acid Attacked Girl at 17


Discussion and Decision:
The above judged topic has been taken for the sake of discussion and decision. The defendant Hemayat Ullah Himu learned advocate in favor of government told that he live the house of Fazilatunnesa during the time of studying in college. At the home the brother in law of him and Hemayat Ullah lived together. There were a number of boy friends of the victim. As he protested it for the manner and behavior of ungentle, the defendant Himu has been made involved in the case. The defendant was not presented at the time of incident. The learned advocate of the defendant told during the presentation of his logic that there has not taken any witnesses related to the case. No neutral witness has been brought. The topic of paying love has never been proved. It is quite false of having been known to the defendant. And the case has been issued quite latter. He requested to discharge of defendant Md Hossen.

The learned advocate in favor of the government told during presentation of logic most of the witnesses are neutral and dependable, there is no any witness having been not examined. The satisfaction answer of the witnesses has been explained in the court, and the witnesses have proved that. The exemplary punishment has claimed by the favor of government.

At first the witness of witnesses of oral and written requires to be taken for discussion.


P. W- 1 told in his voice record of this suit that, the incident happened at 11 PM of 6/ 4/ 99 midnight.

Victim is my younger sister. She was the examinee for 1995. Defendant Mahmud Hossen regularly paid love to her during the time of up- down to college: and his friend Hemayat Ullah disturbed her. Days before of the incident Mahmud Hossen wanted to give a letter to my sister but my sister denied taking the letter so the defendant Mahmud Hossen told I will see you. As after completion the study on 11 PM at 6/ 4/ 99 beside the home beside younger sister was stood as the sister was peeing Muhammad Hossen and Hemayat Ullah threw acid on her face, so the hand, eyes and body of my sister altered for that for forever Having been Harrican in the hand of younger sister she recognized Muhammad Hossen and Himu. After threw acid as she screamed, Elder sister, sister in law, father, mother, uncle came and poured water on the face of my sister then took to Luksham Medical Hospital as the codition was serious took to Cumilla Medical. Husband of sister informed the incident to me. As I know everything I took her to Dhaka Medical College Hospital for treatment of my sister. Next day I heard details of the incident from my sister and relatives at Medical College Hospital on 7/ 4/ 99. Then having been heard it from father, mother and everyone I submitted a suit in police station, this is prescription that I took treatment of my hand, face and other part of the body. This is the altered picture of my younger sister, and this is the picture before of the incident. The defendant Muhammad Hossen is present now at the court. Himu is not presented at the court. The witness has been asked a lot she answered the reason of delaying suit, love paying subject of the defendant, The description of the paradise house in Luksham of the uncle of victim, time acid throwing, place and description of the medical treatment of the victim, and described clearly during questioning time of acid burnt of the victim. Most of the things have not proved false during the questioning period of the case.

P. W- 2 Meherunnesa, she told in her voice record it was the incident of 11 PM of 6/ 4/ 99. I was sleeping with my husband and our home is situated beside the roof less bathroom beside the northern side of our home. Husband and wife both are talking, at that time my sister Fazila and Rabia went by a Hurrican and water pot of aluminum to the toilet. After a while we heard their scream and came out quickly. At the same
Time my mother, father, brother sister and wife of uncle, came to the incident. As I came out from the I came out from I saw 2/ 3 people ran in the northern side. One side of the toilet Fazila is screaming. Younger sister told Md Hossen and Hemayat Ullah trew somthing from a pot. Rabea told it is burning. She also told about Md Hossen and Hemayat Ullah. Then we brought Fazilatunnesa at our home. We poured water on her face and when the condition was serious we took to the doctor, doctor treated a little. When the doctor looked the condition is serious he told to take for Luksham Government Hospital. Then there when the doctor saw the condition is serious they told for taking to Cumilla or Dhaka Medical. I told to husband to contact with Mohiuddin.


No comments:

Post a Comment