Get The Sample General Dairy Application


To
The Officer In-Charge
Shabagh Police Station
Dhaka Metropolitan Police
Dhaka.

Subject: General Dairy.

Dear Sir,
          Respectfully to state that I am Mrs. Taslima Mahmud, w/o, Dr. Mahmudur Rahman, House No- 42/A, New Eskaton Road, Dhaka I would like to inform you that on 05-08-2015 at about 08.00pm. I was waiting for taxi in front of  Motalib Plaza. But two people come by motor bike and suddenly taken my hand bag from my shoulder. Then they quickly runaway very fast. Within that bag I had one gold chain, one bangle, one pair of earring, two ring, one samsung galaxy mobile phone, one sony digital camera, VISA Card & Debit card.  That time I shouted but those two person fled away. I would not like to file any case against the incident.

          I would like to submit a general dairy regarding the above.

Yours Faithfully


(Taslima Mahmud)
01711787476

                      



No comments:

Post a Comment