Get an Example of RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE


RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE

 BY WAY OF AFFIDAVIT




I, MD. FARID AHMED, Son of Late Md. Moinuddin Daria, Address: 05, Madrasha Road, Gopalgonj, Bangladesh, by faith Muslim, by Profession- Business and by Nationality- Bangladeshi do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.         That I am a permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh by birth. 

2.         That MEHEDI HASAN RUBEL, Son of Faker Ali Molla, Mother’s Name: Liliya Begum, Address: Vill. Kalpur, P. O. Baultali, P.S. Gopalgonj, Dist. Gopalgonj,  Bangladesh is my cousin.

3.         That MEHEDI HASAN RUBEL, Date of birth 14/4/1988 is my maternal cousin. My mother Hamida Begum and his mother Liliya Begum are own sister from same parent. 

The statement made above are true and correct to the best of  my knowledge and belief, whereof, I swear and sign this relationship certificate before the Notary Public, at Dhaka, Bangladesh.





 
                                                                                     Signature of Deponent.

The deponent is known to me, identified by me and he has signed in my presence.

Advocate    

No comments:

Post a Comment