Yours Power of Attorney Sample


GOVT. OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BANGALDESH
Stamp value 50 taka + 50 taka + 50 taka

Signed by : ASMA AKTER.

POWER OF ATTORNEY DEED

MD. MAKSUDUR RAHMAN, Passport No. R-0277441, son of Mr. Md. Khorshed Alam, Vill. Ali Nagar, P.O. Bhola, P.S. Bhola, Dist. Bhola, Profession - Repartriate Service, Religion - Islam, Nationality - Bangladeshi.
----Power of Attorney Deed Acceptor

MRS. ASMA AKTER, Passport No. Q-0702313, daughter of Mr. Md. Khorshed Alam, Vill. Ali Nagar, P.O. Bhola, P.S. Bhola, Dist. Bhola, Profession - Housewife, Religion - Islam, Nationality - Bangladeshi.

----Power of Attorney Deed Grantor


In the name of most kind hearted Allah and beginning of the General Power of Attorney Deed. The following schedule describe property on the passed dated 18/01/1995 from own father Khorshed Alam  and from the Central REgistry Office Tejgaon, by the Registered Gift Deed No. 310 and by it, there was taken the possession of the land by Mrs. Asma Akter and was made the boundary wall and was performed of all of the works and was made declaration in the Housing and Settlement Ministry of the People's Republic of Bangladesh  of the Section-7, vide Ref. No. SKhA-7/S-99/262, dated : 13/04/1999 and was paid all of the tax/rent up to the period 1460 year (Bengali)  to the Assistant Commissioner (Land) Revenue Circle, Kotwali, Shahjadpur Subordinate Revenue Office under 1015 No. Jote and after of it is enjoying with most peacefully without the safety of others and in disturb less.  In this situation, there is needed cash money and the value of the following schedule of land 26,10,550/- (Twenty six lac ten thousand five hundred fifty) taka  was fixed and after of it, the Power of Deed Acceptor of elder co-brother Md. Maksudur Rahman was agreed  and on today the dated 25/11/2005 AD, in the Notary Public, Dhaka Office, the Power of Attorney Acceptor Mr. Md. Maksudur Rahman, as he is a repatriate in Japan, by his name and with the Power of Deed and after transferred all of the power and through the made of Affidavit of the Power of Deed was performed.
Contd..P/2









Page-2

FOLLOWING WORKS SHALL BE PERFORMED BY MY APPOINTED POWER OF ATTORNEY

1.                 That my appointed Power of Attorney, the following described land  will be signed by own self instead of my name and for his own purpose will be sold and after perform of registration could be enjoy all of the money received after sold.

2.                 That my appointed Power of Attorney will be made to approve design/map from Rajuk and will be performed for all of the works in relation of design/map.


3.                 That my appointed Power of Attorney will be accepted of loan from the House Building  Loan Providing Organization if be needed and will be performed of all of the works for to accept of the loan.

4.                 That my appointed Power of Attorney, as per  Rajuk approved map/design will be constructed of the proposed house and to be appointed Engineers, Technicians including all of the Assistants and will be given of their wages/salaries and will be bought of the goods and to be connected for the Gas, Electricity, Water Lines and for the said work, he could be put his signature by his name instead of my name and for all of the utility connection, he would be made expenditure from own fund.

5.                 That my appointed power of Attorney after built of the house and to set up of the Tenants will be collected of the rent and on behalf of me with the Tenants will be performed of own Deed and could be made eviction of the Tenants through given notice to the Tenants.

6.                 That my appointed power of Attorney, in his need or any matter in relation of the house, if there is created any kind of complexity, there will be taken of the law enforcing organization and will be put his signature instead of my signature and will be appointed of the lawyers and including it, there will be lodged of the cases/suits of Civil and Criminal to the honorable high court or in the appeal division and on behalf of me, there could be put his signature instead of my signature in the Pleader's Note and Application/Petition on behalf me and could be contested in any suit/case on my part.

Therefore, the appointed power of attorney by me whatever will be done about the house that will be treated as the work done by me and will be treated as my approval and from today in the following schedule of property, there is no more any kind of demand by me or any of my heir/successor.
Contd...P/3.


Page-3

SCHEDULE DESCRIPTION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY MADE PROPERTY

Dist. Dhaka, Dhaka Railway Diversion  Division Executive Engineer of his put signature on the passed dated 01/12/1960 AD 700/B/1/1 No. Plan Khilgaon Rehabilitation Area and said Diversion Division Executive of his given Ref. No. 1701 of dated 05/08/1965 of Town Khilgaon, by the R.D.D. Allotment Letter, in the said Khilgaon Area Alloted in the C Block 350 No. Plot amount of land 5 Katha land and upon of it Houses including all of the facilities   with Power of Attorney made already is the schedule property. Of which Boundary - to the North - 349 No. Plot, to the South - 351 No. Plot, to the East - Ismail Miah and to the West - 40' feet broad road of which yearly tax 127/- taka which is collected by the Assistant Commissioner Land Revenue Circle of Shajahanpur Subordinate Revenue Office. Of which Ledger No. 3552, Plot No. 3578.

This General Power of  Attorney Deed  is typed with 05(five) pages and witnesses are 03(three).

Witnesses:


1.Sd/Talukder Md. Shahjahan, House No. 17, Road 01, Block-E, Banasree, Dhaka.

2. Sd/M.A. Eleas
House No. 350, Palashbagh, West Rampura, Dhaka.

3. Sd/Masud Hasan
357/3/A, Madhubagh, Maghbazar, Dhaka-1217.

Drafted by:
Sd/Illegible
25/11/05
Alhaj A. Majed Miah
Advocate
527/19/A, Nayatola, Maghbazar,
Dhaka-1217.















To
The Officer in Charge
Dhanmondi Police Station
Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh

Ref. Dhanmondi Police Station G.D. No. 1174, dated : 20/10/07 AD
Sd/Illegible
A.S.I.
20/10/07
Duty Officer
Dhanmondi Police Station
D.M.P., Dhaka.




Subject : Lost  of  my H.S.C. Examination Admit Card.

Dear Sir,

I beg most respectfully to inform you that I am Nadim Khan is a student by my profession. I do inform you that on the dated 19-10-07 AD, the daily Firday at about 07.00 hours in the evening at approximate, I was went to the shop of Photocopier for to make photocopy of some of my necessary documents and was done as the same and I was returned to my house. I was seen after came to my house that the original copy of my H.S.C. Examination Admit Card was not found with the fixed documents. I was searched out many times in my house and in the photocopier shop, but did not find it any more of the said Admit Card. Roll and Registration No. of my said Admit Card are 559803 and 576828 respectively.

Therefore, I do submit of this application to your favor that you would be kind enough to make a General Diary Entry about lost matter of my H.S.C. Examination Admit Card and seeking a good looking of you to this subject and oblige.




Dated : Dhaka,
20/10/2007 AD

The applicant
Sd/Nadim Khan
(Nadim Khan)
43, Kalabagan, 1st Lane,
4th Floor, Dhanmondi,
Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.

Attached :
H.S.C. Examination Admit Card for one Photocopy.















Lost

Lost: My H.S.C. Examination Admit Card of which Roll No. 559803, Registration Number : 576828, Dhanmondi Police Station G.D. No. 1174, dated : 20/10/07 AD, Nadim Khan.
C-23208
















No comments:

Post a Comment