Get The Best Example Of Affidavit


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC

In The matter of The Trade Marks Act, 1999 and Rules made thereunder

   And

In the matter of Application No. 2725538 in Class – 03 in the name of SQUARE TOILETRIES LTD., a company incorporated under the Companies Act (Act VII) of 1913, Bangladesh of Square Centre, 48, Mohakhali C/A and Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.


AFFIDAVIT

I, ANJAN CHOWDHURY, a Bangladeshi citizen, aged about 62 years, Square Centre Corporate Head Quarter, 48, Mohakhali CA, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1.         I am the Managing Director of SQUARE TOILETRIES LTD. a company incorporated under the Companies Act (Act VII) of 1913, Bangladesh of Square Centre, 48, Mohakhali C/A and Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh (hereinafter referred to as ‘my company’) which is engaged in Manufacturing, Marketing & Exporting of Laundry Soap in the form of Ball & Bar, Washing Powder & Liquid Detergent (hereinafter referred to as ‘said goods’) under the trade mark consisting of the expression “CHAKA” represented in an artistic get up (hereinafter referred to as ‘said Trade Mark’).

2.         My company has adopted the said Trade Mark in a bonafide manner and has started using the same since 21st August, 2011.

Cont........P/2


Page-02

3.         On or about 25th April, 2014 my company has applied for Registration of the aforesaid Trade Mark in consideration whereof Application No. 2725538 has been allotted in Class – 03 under the provisions of the Trade Marks Act.

4.         I state that my company has been Manufacturing, Marketing & Exporting of the said goods extensively under the said Trade Mark and the sales turnover during the period from 2011-12 to 2014-15 are set out herein below:

Year
Amount (in TK.)
2011-12
409,04,56,000.00
2012-13
497,79,72,000.00
2013-14
544,52,00,000.00
2014-15
549,29,80,000.00


5.         The said goods bearing the said Trade Mark have acquired factual distinctiveness in course of trade. The members of the trade and purchasing public closely associate the said Trade Mark with my company only and none else.

6.         In view of the aforesaid facts, I state that the instant Application is entitled to get registration in respect of the said goods in Class-03.

7.         I pray to the Learned Register to accept the aforesaid Application No. 2725538 in Class – 03.


Cont........P/3


Page-03


I state that the statements contained in paragraphs 1 to 5 are true to my knowledge and those under paragraphs 6 and 7 are my humble submissions before the Learned Register of Trade Marks


Declared at Dhaka this ---------- day of --------------- April  2016.



............................................
 Signature of the Applicant




                                                                                                        
The deponent is known to me, identified by me and he has signed in my presence.






                                        ………………………………………..
                                                               Advocate



No comments:

Post a Comment