Get The Sample Of Affidavit Before The Notary Public


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC AT DHAKA, BANGLADESH

AFFIDAVIT


I am MD. MAHBUBUR RAHMAN, Son of ABDUL WAHID TALUKDER & RAWSHAN ARA BEGUM, presently residing at 20/1 East Madartek, Post. Bashabo, Police Station – Sabujbagh, District- Dhaka-1214 hereby state as follows:
I was born on 1st September, 1966 in Shariatpur.

I take oath and solemnly declare/affirm that, I have the legal capacity to enter into a contract with Procuring Entity, and have not been declared
Cont........P/2

Page-02
ineligible by any of the PE’s under any Government/semi Government/autonomous bodies of Government of Bangladesh on charges of engaging in Corrupt, Fraudulent, Collusive or Coercive practices and I further declare that I am a Citizen of Bangladesh.
and
The particulars furnished by me above are correct and that I have not concealed or misrepresented any facts.


............................................
 Signature of the Applicant


Cont...........P/3


Page - 03
WITNESSES:
1.     Sign........................................................, Name : Golam Mostafa
2/11, South Begun Bari, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.

2.     Sign. ........................................................,  Name : Syed Zillur Rahman
20/1/3 East Madartek, Bashabo, Sabujbagh, Dhaka-1214.

This .............................. Day of ..............................2016 at ..............................
............................................................................................................................
                                                                                                        
The deponent is known to me, identified by me and he has signed in my presence.



                                  ………………………………………..
                                                      Advocate



No comments:

Post a Comment