The Best Sample Of Affidavit Of Name Correction


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

AFFIDAVIT OF NAME CORRECTION

I, AHNAF SHAHARIAR ABIR, Date of birth: 30-11-1996, Father’s Name- Md. Nurol Hakim, Mother’s Name Mst Arafa Begum, Address: Vill- Rasulgang, Kottoli, Ward-07, Post office- Patgram, P.S- Patgram, Dist- Lalmonirhat, by profession- Student, by faith- Islam and Nationality Bangladeshi by birth, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:-

1.     That I am a permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh.

2.     That in the Passport bearing No. AD 6147038 my father & mother’s names have been wrongly written respectively as MD NURUL HAKIM & MS AREFA KHATUN but my father & mother’s actual and correct names are respectively MD. NUROL HAKIM & MST ARAFA BEGUM.

Continued at page # 02


Page#02

3.     That in my Passport my father & mother’s actual and correct names are respectively MD. NUROL HAKIM & MST ARAFA BEGUM instead of MD NURAL HAKIM & MS AREFA KHATUN will be written.

That the statements made above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief whereof I swear and sign this Affidavit of Name Correction before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.


Signature of the Deponent

The Deponent is known to me, identified by me and he has signed in my presence.


 

Advocate


No comments:

Post a Comment